Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Angels Light Up the Night Sky

The angels light up the night sky while bandages around my heart keep the ache from spilling out into my protected silken bandages.  And yes, I am wrapped cautiously around "new". Veins in my arms mark the chapters of my story even yet while these chapters are still unfolding. I notice people that can't listen. I notice people that can help and do. I notice myself feeling pride in my closure of a door, with Love and peace. I wonder when the bruises will fade - I wonder. Moving is measured by the healing of the scrape on the top of my foot. by the number of bumps and bruises on my legs. by the broken finger nails, and dirt that remains underneath. By the sore muscles from the multiple life-heavy boxes I hand-carry up one set of stairs and down another. Up another. and open and clean and toss. Another set of stairs. The angels light up the night sky. The move is done and another chapter begins. As if reading one non-stop novel at a time isnt enough.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEvsDuJYEnI

No comments:

Post a Comment